Our clients are increasingly experiencing the impact of the Internet on their legal matters. Understanding the Law means keeping up to date with the latest developments both in technology and the law.
We asked each of our lawyers to write a piece describing how the Internet effects their clients. This series, titled Internet and the Law will begin tonight with an article by our trainee lawyer Pat and continue over the two weeks.
Some of the topics we will cover include:
- How to defame someone in 2 minutes or less using Facebook
- What happens to your iTunes music collection when you die
- Where is the boundary between personal and work related social media
- How to protect your business's intellectual property online
- If a Facebook status update will come back to bite you in Family Court proceedings