Are you looking for a career in the law?
A career at OFRM
OFRM is always on the lookout for people passionate about living and working in Bendigo to join their team. Experienced and not so experienced lawyers are encouraged to talk to us about a career at OFRM.
OFRM from time to time offers traineeships to law graduates and work placements to law students and practical training course students.
OFRM also welcomes enquiries from individuals wishing to work as a paralegal or legal assistant. Such enquiries are welcome from people with experience in the legal industry, as well as those with general experience and from school and university leavers.
To enquire further please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of working at OFRM
All staff receive:
- Income Protection Insurance under a group policy for all full time employees and part-time employees and casual employees working more than 10 hours per week. Policy provides for 75% of salary up to age 65 with a 90 day waiting period and can be continued after leaving OFRM.
- Annual health check provided through Bendigo Community Heath with a registered health practitioner, including follow up calls if required
- Annual flu immunisation
- Provision of fruit in the office
- Provision of supplies for lunch in the office
- Health education sessions
- Employee Assistance Program providing up to 5 confidential counselling sessions per financial year with our affiliated counsellor for yourself or an immediate family member
- Flexibility in the hours worked from week to week
- Celebrations including birthday’s, special occasions and Christmas celebrations
- Social club and other social activities
- Match employee charity/community group donations dollar-for-dollar up to $100 per annum per employee
- Volunteer Services Leave of 15 hours per year paid to volunteer with a charity/community group during the week
- OFRM legal services
- Free Wills and Powers of Attorney
- Discounted conveyancing
- Discounted rates for other legal services
For lawyers OFRM will also pay for memberships, professional indemnity insurance and CPD training necessary to keep credentials current, plus provide an iPad with apps and a data plan.