Superannuation may seem easy, but errors in how you manage your superannuation can be disastrous and expensive.
You need to make sure that you are handling your superannuation in the right way, OFRM can assist you with:
- preparing wills which use your superannuation in the best way to provide for your family upon your death
- considering whether a self managed super fund is best for your circumstances
- completing with you the legal steps required when your self managed Super fund purchases or sells property including the trust arrangements for borrowing
- leases and other property issues for your self managed super fund, an important step when the lease is to a related entity
- applications to and disputes with super funds
- Super splits as part of family law property settlements
Call 03 5445 1000 to speak with one of our lawyers today.